Social Media Manager
The Social media manager should have a strong background in creating engaging social content and posts, plus understanding how social media impacts a brand’s overarching marketing strategy. Social is often a consumer’s first experience with a brand so a strong social presence is essential to creating successful 360° marketing strategies.
He/She must be adept at studying market trends, analysing customer needs & gaining insights that aligns with a brand’s objectives to devise, execute, and test ongoing campaigns while improving content and optimizing promotions along the way
Required Skills / Abilities
- Must have an existing influencers network or relationship with influencers that can be leveraged for client campaigns
- Must have a robust and visible online presence
- Job experience – 1-2years
- Day to Day account management of clients social media accounts and content platforms
- Understand the Inbound Marketing Methodology and implement in all content marketing activities
- Develop Digital Strategy for clients Briefs
- Exceptional copywriting skills
- Setting initial benchmarks for followers, increased traffic, etc.
- Preparing quality content for blogs and social platforms
- Creating promotions and contests to increase engagement
- Engaging experts and influencers to increase brand reach
- Using analytics software to measure campaign success
- Online PR and Events Coverage
- Take up Community management role as a secondary role when necessary
- Developing strategy on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, and other social sites
- Creating buzzworthy/viral content based on brand needs and real time trends(Real-time Marketing).
- Developing an editorial calendar to coordinate publishing schedules
- Promoting viral posts and advertisements via social media promotions
- Growing social media followers through targeted promotions
- Ideating, developing, and running social media marketing campaigns
- Engaging with friends, fans, and followers on various social platforms
- Keeping on top of the latest social media marketing trends
- Inbound traffic generation, content management, and online reputation management.