Interns can spend time across one or two departments depending on their interests.
The programme runs for three months at a time, and those who excel based on our success criteria will be offered full employment upon completion of their undergraduate or offered full-employment.
Scenarios for Full-Employment Offer
- Successful Intern; yet to complete his/her undergraduate : will be made an offer to work with the agency for NYSC with the agency upon graduation.
- Successful Intern; Post Graduate – Must have completed the mandatory National Youth Service Corps. Immediate Full-time Employment.
Please note, there is no guarantee of a permanent position at the end of the internship programme
The process to apply includes an application form, and an interview for those applications that stand out.Successful Interviewees will receive a mail of confirmation
- Internship Duration – 3months
- Monthly Stipend – 15k + Lunch
- Application Closes – 10th September
- Program Duration – 18th Sept – 15th December
- Students affected by the ASUU Strike
- Students going for SIWES
- Unemployed Graduate
If this sounds like an exciting adventure, start your journey by clicking the button below to Apply.