The Brand Strategist works across several functions, including research, communications, digital marketing and strategy. Your role within Webcoupers is to develop positioning recommendations, guide market research analysis and define brand elements and tone. The Brand Strategist will find ways further to enhance the branding of a product or service, as well as develop marketing plans through analysis of current market data and trends.
- As a part of our strategy team, you will bring a deep understanding of, and extensive experience in, marketing strategy, experience design, design research, or brand communications.
- 3+ years of experience creating a strategy on significant clients in Nigeria
- Experience in mobile, social, user experience planning/research, web or social analytics/reporting, real-time consumer insights.
- Experience with various qualitative and quantitative research methods and platforms (e.g.Google Analytics, Facebook Insights e.t.c).
- You have a track record of leading strategic conversations with a wide range of people in different disciplines.
- Extraordinary writing skills, visual storytelling skills and presentation skills.
- Demonstrated skills in core areas: business and brand strategy, insights and research, media and communications planning.
- Your deep expertise in partnering with, and building real, productive relationships with creative people who span many fields – advertising, video, interactive, print, retail, is essential for your success.
- Idea generation: can think in large scale, overarching ideas, but can also focus on the nuances that turn the right solution into a great one. Most importantly, it can string original ideas and executions into a comprehensive strategic roadmap that leads consumers on a valuable journey.
- Digital prowess: on the forefront of the latest technology and digital landscape, including social media, mobile applications and media – and everything in between.