Webcoupers is on a mission to build the infrastructure that will power the digital economy. You will be working with some of the smartest people in technology to build impactful products for the africa economy and emerging markets.
- Gains deep understanding of customer experience, identify and fill product gaps and generate new ideas that grow market share, improve customer experience and drive growth
- Develop and implement product strategies consistent with company vision
- Collect and analyze feedback from customers, stakeholders and other teams to shape requirements, features and end products
- Work with senior management to create product plans and roadmaps
- Lead product managers and coordinate cross-functional teams
- Produce and review product requirements documents (PRD)
- Make creative recommendations to expand product base and vision
- Suggest ways to track product use and impact on end users
- Translate product strategy into detailed requirements for prototypes construction and final product development by engineering teams.
- Develop product positioning and messaging that differentiates Sprout,Wildfyre and its features across primary market segments
- Analyze market data to develop sales strategies and define product objectives for effective marketing communications plans
- Create product strategy documents that describe business cases, high-level use cases, technical requirements, revenue and ROI
- Develop pricing and positioning strategies
- Scope and prioritize activities based on business and customer impact.
- Work closely with engineering teams to deliver with quick time-to-market and optimal resources
- Drive the execution of all product lifecycle processes for products, including product research, market research, competitive analysis, planning, positioning, road map development, requirements development and product launch
- Drive product launches including working with the public relations team, executives and other product management team members.
- Ensure product and releases are launched correctly and are on schedule
- Act as product evangelist to build awareness and understanding
- Collaborate closely with the engineering, production, marketing and sales team on the development, QA and release of products and balance of resources to ensure success for the entire organization.
- Evaluate promotional plans to ensure that they are consistent with product line strategy and the messages is effectively communicated
- Represent the company by visiting customers to solicit feedback on company products
- Create buy-in for the product vision both internally and with key external partners.
- Opportunities for career growth in a fast-paced environment with passionate people.
- Leave & training allowance
- Remote-Friendly with flexible working hours
- Opportunity to grow and work on multiple B2C and B2B Products across different sectors.
- A fast-paced work environment with passionate people who love what they do.
- Do something meaningful; Be a part of building the future of the digital economy across the African continent and emerging markets
- Fast-moving, challenging and unique business problems
- Health insurance