Webcoupers is on a mission to build the infrastructure that will power the digital economy. You will be working with some of the smartest people in technology to build impactful products for the africa economy and emerging markets.
About this Role
The core duty of the role is to be responsible for generating IT business leads & sales, develop relationships with new clients, make sales visits and presentations, maintain advanced knowledge of products and services and meet sales goals for Webcoupers and Sprout
Job holder must be customer focused, team player. He/she must be extremely curious, persistently explore & uncover needs & goals of potential clients. Jobholders must possess strong analytical skills with an ability to identify potential large opportunities from a deeper analysis of existing and new pipelines. Thus constantly demonstrating success through a consultative sales approach.
The Company will depend on the jobholder to be credible and confident at C-Suite level and also with an excellent networking skill. He must be of high energy coupled with natural sales instincts. He must be ambitious, creative, innovative and digitally intelligent. Job holder has to be target driven with a desire to exceed targets and a range of KPIs.
- Develop and expands a portfolio of corporate clients by networking and marketing
- Assess potential clients IT needs and make recommendations.
- Developing sales strategy and setting sales target for inhouse products – wildfyre and Sprout
- Consulting with the software developers and management on product offerings and how to tailor it to fit our customers requirements.
- Identifying marketing opportunities and developing sales leads.
- Required to work closely with all team members to support them in terms of expanding opportunities.
- Utilize LinkedIn and other social platforms to increase engagement with prospects and to assist with pipeline build for group opportunities.
- Effectively manage all stages of the sales cycle, including prospecting, customer needs analysis, presenting, closing and objection handling.
- Utilization of all internal resources to ensure that all materials needed to support the expansion of opportunities are identified and put in place.
- Assist in sales campaigns from idea to delivery, including marketing initiatives to increase corporate pipeline and win rate.
- Preparing and delivering sales pitches and product demonstrations
- Negotiating sales and service renewal contracts, as well as discounts and warranties.
- 100% achievement of monthly and quarterly Revenue targets
- 100% achievement of KPI Targets.
- 100% achievement of activity Targets (calls & call time, % of customers qualified, touch rates).
- Communicate accurate sales forecasts and relevant information to the appointed Director on a weekly, monthly and quarterly basis.
- Resolve issues that may arise with a prospect after point of sale effectively and efficiently ensuring the best outcome for prospect and Webcoupers business objectives.
- Ensure knowledge is up to date (Attendance and engagement in all product training, review of industry trends, regular review of competitor offerings)
- Ensure competitiveness by analyzing and researching industry trends
- Management of prospect relationships to ensure maximum revenue performance against agreed targets.
- Opportunities for career growth in a fast-paced environment with passionate people.
- Leave & training allowance
- Remote-Friendly with flexible working hours
- Opportunity to grow and work on multiple B2C and B2B Products across different sectors.
- A fast-paced work environment with passionate people who love what they do.
- Do something meaningful; Be a part of building the future of the digital economy across the African continent and emerging markets
- Fast-moving, challenging and unique business problems
- Health insurance