Webcoupers is on a mission to build the infrastructure that will power the digital economy. You will be working with some of the smartest people in technology to build impactful products for the africa economy and emerging markets.
About this Role
This role is a cross-functional role with user-experience design, user interface design, and creative writing responsibilities. This role requires a writer who is responsible for researching, strategizing and writing content. UX writers have to think like users and create a strategy that works in concert with the user interface to guide users through an intuitive and easy-to-use experience..
- Participate in creating a content development strategy
- Prepare consumer analysis based on target demographics and initial transactions
- Conduct competitive analysis of other websites that operate in the same space
- Coordinate with the UI design team on issues like navigation, page routing, product page design etc
- Track usability goals and prepare reports for senior management
- Develop mockups for the development and design teams
- Conduct usability tests on each independent type of page on the website and create a report showcasing the findings.
- Write content for apps including Ads, hardware, and digital services.
- 3+ years professional writing experience
- Excellent writing and editing skills
- Experience in writing for web and mobile experiences.
- Experience designing for B2B and Saas
- Experience writing emails, landing pages, or editorial content
- Proven ability to collaborate successfully with cross-functional partners
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment
- Opportunities for career growth in a fast-paced environment with passionate people.
- Leave & training allowance
- Remote-Friendly with flexible working hours
- Opportunity to grow and work on multiple B2C and B2B Products across different sectors.
- A fast-paced work environment with passionate people who love what they do.
- Do something meaningful; Be a part of building the future of the digital economy across the African continent and emerging markets
- Fast-moving, challenging and unique business problems
- Health insurance