Internship Cycle 3.0
Webcoupers is a digital agency located in the heart of Nigeria, Lagos with a knack for executing conversion focused and data driven marketing campaigns for forward thinking brands.
This involves strategy, Pay Per Click advertising (e.g Google Adwords), data analysis
Learn to build mobile apps, CMS websites, chatbots and in-house office solutions.
Pick up skills like graphic design, web design, animation & video editing.
This involves Social Media Management, copywriting & online PR.
Scenarios for full-employment offer.
Successful intern: yet to complete his/her undergraduate : an offer to carry out NYSC with the agency upon graduation.
Successful intern: After the 1 Year NYSC programme, might be offered immediate full-time employment.
Please note, there is no guarantee of a permanent position at the end of the internship programme
- Aspects of Social Media- Channels, Features & Management
- Content Strategy & Social Media Planning – Creatives, Content Development, Tools, Calendar
- Marketing Psychology – Emotions & Response
- Online Public Relations & Reputation Management
- Online Marketing Techniques- Mobile Ads, PPC, Email Marketing & Budgeting
- Analytical & Logical Thinking
- Design/UX Thinking.
- Thirst for Knowledge.
- HTML & CSS Knowledge.
- Excellent IT skills, especially with design and photo-editing software
- Exceptional creativity and innovation
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- An understanding of the latest trends and their role within a commercial environment
- Professional approach to time, costs and deadlines
- Aptitude for writing/storytelling (with texts or images)
- Customer Service Mindset/Community Engagement
- Understand Content Marketing
- Previous Experience is welcome (e.g Online Community Management of social media pages)
- Passion for Social Media